VALUES OF CENTER FOR CHRIST (C4C)
Joh9:1-5 "Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. "I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
VISIONS OF CENTER FOR CHRIST
We do not believe in coincidence. Everything is allowed to happen by God so that His children are given the opportunity to execute their faith and follow the examples of Jesus, the One sent by the Father. Based on this command, then the main vision of Center for Christ is to become a Body of Christ that is sent by our LORD Jesus Christ. Joh20:21 "So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you."
As the one sent by Christ, it is imperative that every activity and program executed by Center for Christ submits to the Word, such as following the command when Jesus washed the feet of His desciples. Ministry to the blind is only one of the many works that we can do washing the feet of one other. Joh13:14-15 "If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you."
We believe that without Jesus there would be nothing that we can do. Joh15:5 ""I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." Therefore every effort that we execute together we only do it His Name that gives the wisdom and the way. The following are the missions of this Center:
- TO GLORIFY THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST Col3:17 "And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
- DRAWING THE BLIND AND EACH BELIEVER CLOSER TO JESUS, LIVING IN DAILY REPENTANCE Jam4:8 "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you...."
- EXHORTING THE BLIND AND EACH BELIEVER TO DEPEND ONLY ON JESUS CHRIST 1Ptr5:6-7 "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."
- STRENGTHEN, HEAL, BIND UP, BRING BACK, SEEK, SAVE, AND PROTECT CHRIST' SHEEP Eze34:4-6 "The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost; but with force and cruelty you have ruled them. "So they were scattered because there was no shepherd; and they became food for all the beasts of the field when they were scattered. "My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and on every high hill; yes, My flock was scattered over the whole face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them."
- UNITING THE BODIES OF CHRIST Joh17:20-21 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me."